Dinwiddie County e-Commissioner Services

The Dinwiddie County Commissioner's Office is pleased to offer an online public access system. This site can be used to access property information.

Use the links on the left side of the screen for navigation.

New/Renew Business License:

Yearly gross receipts filing. Due by March 1st each year.

File Consumer Tax:

Monthly gross receipts filings. Due by the 20th of each month.

View Property Cards:

View summary information, improvements, sketches and photos (if available). Search for property using Owner Name, Parcel Number, or Address.